Saturday, January 13, 2024

Smitten and Sweetheart Blog Hop 2!

I am thrilled to be a part of today's second day of hops over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog, celebrating Simon Says Stamp's two newest releases, Smitten and Sweetheart!  These releases are full of some "love"ly stamps/dies/stencils/inks and other stamping goodies!  I have used a new stamp/die/stencil set from the Sweetheart release, to make three cards...all done just a little bit differently from each other!
I used the new Friendship Leafy Cluster stamp/die/stencil set,  the stamp and die for this first card.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper, used watercolor paints for the leaves, layered the image, and added some of the new Rainbow Splash drops.  I stamped two of the sentiments from the set and...done!  Here's a close up...

The second one, I added the use of the stencil...
Okay...let me tell you...the stencil with this stamp is AMAZING, and AMAZING FUN!!!  I had such a blast using the stencil with this stamped image!!!  For the first one, I used Cabbage and Artichoke inks.  Can I say it again....so much fun??!!  I added a sentiment die, layered, and a Simon background stamp.  Here's a close up...

The third one, I used the stencil...backwards...
I stamped the image on Simon vellum with Versamark, and silver embossed.  I turned the stamped image to the backside, and, turning the stencil over, I stenciled the vellum leaves.  I used Sage, and Rainbow Splash's Emerald inks.  I used an older sentiment die, cut in silver matte and layered.  I stamped the same leaves on gray cardstock, and adhered the sentiment to a piece of vellum.  Here's a close up...
Okay...I had SO much fun making my cards!!  My fun was above, your fun is below!!

Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, January 17th, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 17th, to see if you are a winner!!  If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize!
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...

 

Simon Says Stamp Blog 

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Jennifer McGuire

Suzy Plantamura

Amy Rysavy

Debby Hughes

Emily Midgett

                                       Lisa Addesa<-------You are here😊

Alberto Gava

Emma Williams

Heather Hoffman

Carly Minner

Tracy Ware

Jessica Vasher

 Two things before I end my post...There was another hop, yesterday, so I hope you will check it out at the Simon Blog HERE!  There is a whole bunch more inspiration and more chances for you to comment and possibly win one of the $25 coupons!  

The second thing, please don't forget about the offer in the banner at the top of my post!  The offer is for a free Simon exclusive Hearts and Stars Stencil!  There are directions on how to do that in the banner above...follow the three easy steps and the pretty stencil is yours for FREE, until the end of tomorrow,  January 14th, or until supplies last!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and please keep on hopping! 
Hugs!  Lisa

79 comments:

  1. I adore that Leafy Cluster! Just by switching up your products it can look so different is so many beautiful ways! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This foliage is stunning! I LOVE the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline CrawfordJanuary 13, 2024

    Loving the rainbow color leaves. Had not thought to add rainbow colors to leaves! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the leafy friendship stamp cards! You gave each one a different twist! Cannot wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! So perfect for the men in my life. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've showcased this stamp set so well! Love the different looks you achieved with the stencil and just coloring by hand. They are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of the stencil.
    Melissa
    "SunshineHoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. This leaf stamp is a must have for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Those leaves are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean and simple, and so lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration to watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you show different uses for the same die. Wonderful cards! I think my fav is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy that SSS has stencils to help us with our coloring, which is not my strong suit. Love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing three different ideas using the Leafy Friendship stamp and stencils. All three cards are stunning-that first one hooked me because of the rainbow colors-something unexpected from a foliage stamp. I especially like that you used vellum on the third card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE how you used rainbow colors for a leaf design! So smart! Beautiful cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty cards! I especially like the rainbow colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty Card and thank you for letting us know about tthe other hop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely trio of cards. Love the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous cards! I love the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to echo some of the other comments - I never would've considered using rainbow colors on the leaves. Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anne SturgeonJanuary 13, 2024

    Lisa this set is so gorgeous in all of these colors. Friendship is such a great thing to acknowledge and appreciate whenever we can. TFS great job

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. Three ways to use the same stamp set, wonderful inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards with the leaves. My favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! I love the water colouring on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful this is my favorite set of the release hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  27. All three of these are beautiful! My favorite is the one on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards... love the leaf cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ginger McDonaldJanuary 13, 2024

    What a wonderful trio of cards, each one different but each one equally beautiful. As I looked at the first two I thought how thrilled any recipient would be to receive one of them knowing someone was thinking about them enough to send them such a beautiful card. The third card is the perfect way to say I Love You to someone extra special. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All beautiful cards! You’ve made lovely greetings in all of them. TYFS.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lauryne CunninghamJanuary 13, 2024

    I love the different color combinations and designs that you created with these leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing how the smallest things can make cards look so different. Very beautiful. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  34. Clean and beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So Clean And Simple. I really have a hard time with free space on my cards, but respect those who can leave it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulette Still craftqueen 417 at yahoo dot com.

      Delete
  36. Nancy K RodebergJanuary 13, 2024

    Beautiful examples with the leafy clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very sweet. Leaves are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are fabulous and I love all the different color choices. This foilage stamp is one that can be used in so many ways and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. TERRI L MAKELYJanuary 13, 2024

    I love the windows of this leaf stamp and the rainbow card is so pretty! I never would have thought of that! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your card with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great cards. I really like the rainbow leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your creations using the leafy cluster are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Marisela Delgado said: These are so beautiful! 😍😍😍 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Denise BryantJanuary 14, 2024

    Love this leafy design and the beautiful cards you created!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the elegant simplicity of the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  48. your cards are lovely! This is such a pretty leaf die. Dorothy Ayotte

    ReplyDelete
  49. Vivian ChiuJanuary 14, 2024

    Thank you for your inspiration, Lisa. I love the soft rainbow leaf, very pretty 💕

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a gorgeous set of cards. That is a FAB stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Clean, simple and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Danyelle DillonJanuary 14, 2024

    Totally amazing leaf design especially when you colored a rainbow of colors on one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  53. All three cards are beautiful. I love how you got three completely different looks from the same set!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love all the varieties of this card, they are so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love all the cards. Thanks for showing multiple ways to use the products.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh my goodness! The colors are so pretty on those leaves! Another item that I didn't think I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for showcasing this leafy design, such a great all purpose set. Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the watercolor card. I need to get my watercolors out and use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Kris PagenkopfJanuary 14, 2024

    Love the watercolor card.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow, that leafy stamp set is really catching my eye. I am loving it more and more. Your designs with it are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful work on the watercolor card! I'm really loving these leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love all your versions of the Friendship Leaf cluster. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love the simple rainbow leaf card!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your creativity, so many wonderful card samples.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love this set! You have created gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. It was interesting to me to see all your variations on the leaf theme; they all turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Nice look at different styles to change the look.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I Really NEED this set!!!!! Absolutely Stunning cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thanks for showing how versatile this can be!

    ReplyDelete
  70. You have a classic, elegant approach to design. Your cards pose a well-done focal image without disraction…just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I just love your clean and graphic cards! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love this set and the cards you created with it - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  73. So beautiful all the ways you've used the leafy cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Dee EarnshawJanuary 16, 2024

    love the layout and designs on your cards

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa