Thursday, January 11, 2024

Sweetheart Release!

There's a new release over at Simon Says Stamp, today!  It's called Sweetheart, and it is filled with lots of "love"ly things!  I have used a new die and new background stamp, to make a card filled with love!...
Simply made, I die cut and layered the sentiment four times for depth.  I also die cut 2 hearts from a Simon heart die set, and then stamped the cling stamp with Simon Sweets ink on a bright pink piece of cardstock.  I added a sentiment strip, and done!  Here's a close up..;
I have a link to the release below...it is filled with wonderful stamps and dies, so perfect for sharing love with others!!  There will be a blog hop tomorrow, and a second one on Saturday, the 13th...combining this Sweetheart release, along with last month's Smitten release!  I hope you will hop along...two huge chances, with all the artists represented, to get inspired!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Those leaves are quickly becoming a real favorite of mine. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa