Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Love Story Card Kit

I have made two cards with the new Simon Says Stamp February 2024 Card Kit of the Month,
Both cards were done very simply with the pretty papers, patterned and plain, the sentiment stamps from the stamp set, and the die cut pieced images, all from the card kit!  The first one, I used a piece of patterned paper, and a die cut butterfly.  I stamped and silver embossed the sentiment and layered the panels, popping up the top one.  Here's a close up... 

The second one, I used more of the same...
I put the sentiment stamp on one of my acrylic blocks, and bent it each time I stamped it, to make a curved pattern, so my hearts would "flow" along the card.  I popped each heart up off the card.  Here's a close up...
I had so much fun...so easy to make cards with this pretty set!!  Hope you are having a great start to your week!  Hugs to you, wherever you are!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa