Thursday, June 30, 2022

Have a Chill Day

 I used the fun new CZ Design Beachy Keen stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp's newest Let's Chill release, to make a fun card, that, with the right sentiment inside, could be for many occasions...
I used the popsicle stamp and die, and stamped it with a bunch of Simon Saturated inks(I've listed them below).  I die cut and layered them.  I used the most perfect sentiment for them, from the set, stamping with versamark and black embossing.  I used an old and no longer available chevron die, embossing the cardstock.  I adhered them all to the panel, and popped it up on the card.  Here's a close up...
Had lots of fun with my rainbow of popsicles!!  Hope you have had some time today and will have some this coming weekend, to chill...we all need it!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa What a lovely summery image. I hope you are ok and just away on your holidays, not seen a post from you in a little while.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa