Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Spellbinders June 2022 Collections Cards

I have made a couple cards to share with you today, from Spellbinders new The Right Words Collection,  and the Just Wanted to Say Collection...
This first card is from a set of dies that is designed to have lots of possiblities for the sentiment, Thank You for Your Kindness set.  The "kind" and "ness" are separate and there are a number of other sentiment dies that come with the set, so a "kind" or "kindness" card are both possible!  I chose to do rainbow of course, for my color combo for not only the flower border, as well as the sentiment.  I layered and adhered both, and added a Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip to complete the "kindness".  Here's a close up... 

My second card, below is my little yellow finch amidst some flowers...
This cute little bird is made with a wonderful set of dies, Little Chickadee, with dies for everything from the beak to the tail plumes to the feet...a die for every part of him.  I die cut all the pieces and he went together very easily.  I paired him wthi a flower and branch die from an earlier collection(below), and a Spellbinders sentiment stamp(also below).  Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the wonderful new collections over at Spellbinders. lots of fun!!  
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa