Friday, July 15, 2022

Life's a Beach

I'm not sure what it is, but posting has been a challenge, of late.  I have cards ready to put up, just getting to photographing, editing, and posting....well, there, I have said it, it's just been hard to do all those things, of late, but I will get to them all!  I have made a card using the CZ Design Life's a Beach sentiment die, and the Beachy Keen stamp/die set, from Simon Says Stamp's Let's Chill release...
I used my MISTI to stamp the umbrellas in gray, colored the parts that needed to be colored, put the 1/2 pieces back into the MISTI, and white embossed.  I die cut and layered them.  A COOL thing I discovered...the Life's a Beach sentiment die is the exact same size as the die cut in the Beachy Keen set, so it makes an outline for the sentiment die!!  WAY COOL!  I die cut and layered the border and the pieces of the letters with middles, and added a sentiment strip!  I found some very old enamel dots, and in three of the four colors of blue of the the umbrellas(one of the many reason why it is so hard to get rid of anything in my craft room).  Here's a close up....
Hope your July is going great...more cards to come!!
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa Another lovely card from you, very summery and tempting. I wanted to dig a pool in our lawn but my husband said no, our garden is so small we'd fall in as soon as we step outside :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa