Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Embossed Butterflies

 I have used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly Embossing folder and die set from the Let's Chill release, to make a couple cards with embossed butterflies...
I first die cut the butterfly, then sent it through my Big Shot in the embossing folder.  I then colored the wings of the butterflies with markers and used the body/ antenna dies from the die set for their bodies.  The bodies didn't seem to be meant for these little guys, so I cut down the antennae and bodies with my scissors...rounding the edges so they looked like they were made for them. I then blended a rainbow of inks on the card panel.  I added a die cut and layered sentiment, some tonic drops, and adhered the butterflies.  I popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up... 
The second one, I was intrigued with the thought of using a metallic...
Simon has come out with some beautiful new metallic cardstock...Rose Gold!  So, I die cut the butterflies, sent them through the Big Shot, in the embossing folder, and adhered to a panel with a sentiment that left me leaving out one of the butterflies.  Simply done...love!!  Hoping the recipient "gets it"?!  Here's a close up...
This month has literally FLOWN by!!  I hope you are having a good week, and hope by stopping by, that maybe you smiled...happiness to you!!  Be safe and take care!!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa