Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Yay You Release!

The Simon Says Stamp Yay You release is out today, and I have made a card to share with you, with one of the wonderful new stamps!...
I have used the new Arched Greens Cling stamp...and oh what fun this stamp is!  The center of the stamp can be removed, and stamped separately...which is what I opted to do!  I put the center stamp into my MISTI and began stamping everything individually.  I stamped the border and the stem with versamark and black embossed.  To do this and all the leaves, I used scotch tape to mask everything I did not want to be inked.  After embossing the black, I put the paper back into my MISTI, and masked the leaves(and some of the border each time) to stamp each leaf with color and press onto the cardstock.  After all the leaves were stamped, I removed the stamped paper piece, and die cut it with one of the Simon Domed Arches.  I stamped the rest of the Arched Greens stamp with black ink, and popped up the colored piece on top.  I added a die cut, layered and clear embossed happy birthday...it fit perfectly in the image!  
Here's a close up...
I hope you will check out the new release over at Simon...and there will be two days of hops over at the Simon Blog tomorrow and Friday...hope you will check them out for lots of inpiration with all the wonderful new products!  
Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa