Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Spring Daisies Thanks

I have made a thank you card with the flowers from Lawn Fawn's Spring Flowers Backdrop Die set...
I hope to make a card with the entire frame, but had die cut the flowers and that was as far as I got.  These flowers have sat on my desk for WEEKS..first as die cuts, then I took and adhered them together and then had layered flowers(daisies).  I needed to do something with them, so here we are!  I cut strips of green for the stems, and made the leaves from an unlikely source...an old Paper Smooches die...
...the CENTERS of the loopy leaves...go figure!  This die happened to be on my desk, as well...for a LONG time...funny how things go!  I then added a die cut and layered CZ Design Thanks with a vellum background.  The blue cardstock I used a MFT Stamps polka dot background stamp, versamarked and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
I love being able to use things just laying around and make something of them, despite having different intentions!  I have a whole box of leftovers....might be making some cards with those, too!  Hope you have a great day...the week...the month...is flying by!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This card is SO pretty, Lisa. Daisies are my favorite and I love that you put them against a polka dot background. LOVE it! Thanks for always being so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa