Thursday, May 26, 2022

Plant Lover's Birthday!

I made a birthday card for one of my daughters! Both my daughters LOVE plants, and this wonderful stamp/die set by Gerda Steiner is PERFECT for a plant lover!!...
As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to have it...the plant images are so wonderful, and so like the plants my daughters collect and love!  I stamped, embossed, die cut, colored, layered, then popped them up on a cut panel. Between the two cut panels, I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment and added a really thin black border on top and bottom of the sentiment.  I also embossed the panel with a very old Papertrey Ink Impression plate, Canvas/Linen to add some interest.  Here's a close up...
I had so much fun making this...have another month til I will need another plant card for my other plant lover!  Can't wait!  
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Lisa! And, what a cute stamp set. Now I need to decide if I need this stamp set and the Mama Elephant succulents stamp set. Hmmmm. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa