Friday, May 6, 2022

Pussy Willows

I've made a card with the beautiful The Greetery BotaniCuts Pussy Willow die...
I LOVE pussy willows!  My grandmother had a pussy willow bush and now, so do I! It's a little harder to grow them in Virginia than it is in Buffalo, but I have been able to adorn my home as well as my two daughters with my cuttings when they bloom in the spring!  In all my crafting years, I have never seen a pussy willow die, and this one is so beautifully realistic!!  When I saw this die set, well, i just HAD...TO...HAVE...IT!!  Only thing is...seems that a lot of other people did, too!  So, I had to wait until it came back into stock, then wait again until I had made time to play with it.  I made time last night, and oh, what fun!    I also purchased the Decofoil white flocking sheets, and die cut the fuzzies on the pussy willows from a sheet of flocking, to give them some real fuzz!  I used an old and sadly discontinued Poppy Stamps sentiment from the Greeting Basics stamp set.  The light blue paper is from a bunch of papers I was happily given, that were once samples. Then I added some jewel drops.   Here's a close up...
 
The pussy willows on my bush(tree), have long since gone, replaced by leaves, but making this card made them live on for a little longer...oh happiness!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa