Thursday, April 12, 2018

You "Rock" Happy Birthday!

 The new release over at Simon Says Stamp, Fluttering By, is filled with so much fun stuff!!!  I made a card with one of the new dies and a sentiment stamp set...

 Ok...fun, right??!!  I LOVE this new Pebbles die!!!  I have used it on a number of cards simply as a background, but this card, the rocks are center stage!!  I simply embossed the die onto some white cardstock, got out a BUNCH of my prismacolor markers and went to coloring!!  Here's what it looked like(I am NOT the best colorer!!)...
I placed my colored rocks underneath one layer of a die cut then the top panel with the sentiments stamped from one of the new sentiment stamp sets, which I also LOVE, Messages for Everyday!!  Here's a close up...
There's a blog hop over at the Simon Blog today, and I'll be joining a bunch of amazing artists tomorrow for a second hop...hope you'll join me and others...should be LOTS of fun, with LOTS of inspiration!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Love this!! Love the technique you used here too. Definitely going to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool card, I love the "rocks".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw these on the hop Lisa, you have done an amazing job on all of them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a very unique card design !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great technique!! saves inlaying all those pieces to achieve the same effect ... very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lisa, absolutely wonderful. Love this rock look

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa