Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Flower Birthday

I used the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Even More Spring Flowers stamp/die set to make a birthday card!  The flowers and leaves in this set(as in the previous sets) are so pretty!!...
I stamped in black, clear embossed, die cut, then color the flower and leaves.  I adhered them to a gray polka dotted gray panel, then added tonic jewel drops!...
I'm sorry to have been a bit MIA of late...have had wonderful family in town, but ALSO, working on cards for an exciting Simon Release THIS WEEK, before heading to Florida to see my beautiful grandbaby in Florida(oh, my daughter and son-in-law, too!!😆)!  
Will see you before then, but hope you will check out the release on the 11th at Simon Says Stamp, and hops on Thursday and Friday!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful Spring birthday card with tear drops of love. Enjoy your Grand Baby!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa