Saturday, April 21, 2018

Make Your Mark...You Da Best!

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Make Your Mark stamp set, coupled with a Simon die and sentiment and made a couple cards with different looks...
The first one uses my love of rainbows, and the long striped mark stamp from the set.  I used the You Da Best die from Simon along with a sentiment stamp from the new set, Messages for Everyday.  I thought of using my Tonic Drops, but I like it plain...here's a close up...
The second one, I used the set of three long differently shaped stamps, put them all on one acrylic block, and stamped them on gray cardstock with gray ink...
I used the same You Da Best sentiment die with another of the sentiment dies from the Messages from Everyday set and added a black strip at the bottom (think it looks cool, but truth be told, the 6 strips were a bit too short to fit the total width of an A2 card...:)!!_).  I used strips of red and two shades of gray, adhered to thin cardstock, and die cut the sentiment. 
Ok...a really fun set to make cool cards with!!  Hope you are having a great day, wherever you are:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin the card with the dark background. You da best Lisa, so is brother David!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa