Friday, April 20, 2018

Little Flowers

I used the cute and sweet new Lawn Fawn Little Flowers die set and made a couple Mother's Day cards, composed of a single element, but with lots of love for moms (the second one is for my mom!)!...
I die cut and layered the flowers, leaves and pots of both cards, used a new set of pretty stamps from Simon Says Stamp for the sentiments and adhered them to cards with stitched and layered rectangles.  Here's a close up...

The second is just like the first, only daisies instead of tulips...
I know it's white on white, but I liked it...even after I thought about it...for days....just liked it. 
Here's a close up...
Such fun...what a cute, fun set of dies to play with!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Just added this die set to my Simon Says (Cart) ! Love it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on white brings out......the light. It looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa