Monday, April 16, 2018

Birthday Wreath

I recently got the Lawn Fawn Spring Sprig die...thought it wa so cute...I played around and came up with turning the sprig into a wreath...
I used three sprigs and layered each with another layer.  I attached them and added layered flowers around on the little circles of the sprig...leaving random circles without flowers.  I added Tonic drops on the flower centers as well as on the empty green dots.  I added a sentiment from the Altenew Birthday Builder stamp set...I LOVE all the wonderful fonts and sizes of the multitude of Happy Birthday sentiments...this set will show up A LOT on MY cards...LOVE!!!   Here's a close up...
I plan on using this die again... just wish I had more hours in the day to make all the cards I have ideas for...so much fun, so little time!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Lisa. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa