Sunday, August 4, 2013

Texture and Trees...Two More Seasons

I simply cannot stop creating with this All Seasons Tree die from Simon Says Stamp!!!  I have a couple more to show you today...I love showing you how versatile this die is!!... I die cut the trees from some textured bazzill white paper, layered (I LOVE DEPTH) with a bazzill dark brown (loving this Bazzill Java!!)  panel beneath the layers and made one Fall, the other Christmas...
I used the leaf dies that come with the tree, die cut leaves in rust, gold and orange and simply adhered the leaves into the leaf spaces (not a perfect fit, they fit perfectly if you use them behind the cut out die...but that's what adds to the artsy feel for me:)!).  Added sentiment also from Simon Says Stamp.

The second one I simply layered the die cut panels with the brown underneath and added a red bird(layered twice) from a Memory Box die...my first Christmas card this year:)!!   The sentiment is Hero Arts (cut apart).  Simple and different...both  extreme fun!!  More to follow:):):)...  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. You are KILLING me with this tree. ACK! I do not need another tree die!!!!!!

    PS: Isn't Bazzill paper yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! The tree die is gorgeous!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa