Thursday, August 15, 2013

Strong Like a Butterfly

I purchased a set of sentiments by My Favorite Things mostly for the sentiment on this card...I LOVE IT!!!  I paired it with a Simon Says butterfly die, for like us, the butterfly, as it struggles out of it's cocoon,  lives by the very same sentiment...
 I die cut 2 black butterfly outlines and one background, and a blue and a green butterfly.  I adhered the black together with the background die cut on the bottom. with adhesive all over it(the pieces will then stick to the background's adhesive). I placed the colored pieces in the black butterfly.   I used some fine black wire to give the butterfly some antennae and used my Papertrey Ink Woodgrain impression plate for some detail.  
I tried to put some dots, sparkle ...some bling on the upper right corner, but I guess it's just me...I liked it plain!!  For those of you thinking that you're not strong enough....you WILL be strong if being strong is  your only choice...such powerful truth!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love this Lisa. CAS perfection and the sentiment really speaks to me at the moment-so thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment! And CAS cards are the way most of mine are made. :) Yours is just perfect the way it is.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa