Monday, September 2, 2024

STAMPtember® Party!

I am so thrilled and excited to be a part of today's Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Party, celebrating the wonderful STAMPtember® release!  STAMPtember® began 15 years ago, yes, this is YEAR 15 of STAMPtember®!!  STAMPtember® is a month long celebration of all things stamping!  There are amazing  new stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders, and, well...all things stamping, in this release! There will also be daily releases from other amazing stamp companies, who have collaborated with Simon for this month long celebration!   I hope you will check out the Simon website and keep a lookout throughout the month of September, for new releases!!  
I have made a couple cards to share for this celebration, using a beautiful new flower die set, a background die, and background stamp...
I die cut the flowers from white cardstock and colored the petals and centers with markers.  I adhered them to a panel with the Just Because background stamped on it.  I thought the sentiment on the background was perfect, so I decided to tape off the words surrounding the "Just Because" and stamp that sentiment in black.  I took me retaping it a few times, to get the desired depth of black that I wanted, but I love how it turned out!  I then adhered the flowers to the panel and popped up the panel on the card,  Here's a close up...

I love the versatility of these flowers!  I chose to change the whole look of my flower for the second card...to a daisy!
For this card, I did use a little very light gray marker for the center of the white daisy, and used the stem from the die set, coloring it green.  I used the new Double Plaid Cover die for the background, die cut in two shades of gray cardstock, along with an older sentiment that I thought fit perfectly in the space between the flower and stem.  Here's a close up...
You can find a list party goers over at the Simon Blog...it's a big party, with lots of inspiration!  Don't forget about the offer in the banner... free Prism Pawsitively Dazzling Gems with any purchase!  PLEASE NOTE: the offer in my post is only one of many offers at today's party!  This part of the party is like a scavenger hunt, as you will have to visit other blogs to "find" other offers!  FUN!!   The offer is good until the end of the day on September 3rd, or until supplies last, so don't wait!  Simply follow the directions in the banner at the top of this post, to get your gems!
Thanks so much for being a part of today's party and stopping by my blog!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

17 comments:

  1. So much great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall or Spring, great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards-so pretty. Gonna save pictures of those to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Just
    Because card. Bold colors and message but kind of clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are cute. I like the way you highlighted "Just Because" on the background stamp. Very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori A. Riegel, Ph.D.September 02, 2024

    Gorgeous and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant cards!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Rustic flower set really is a winner. They can be so many different things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That quiet (light coloured) background, Just Because -- love it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! The sunflowers are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your daisy card. Especially the one with the plaid die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards! Love that daisy against the gray background and white die cut!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa