Friday, September 20, 2024

Sincere Thanks

I have made a thank you card with a beautiful new Simon Says Stamp sentiment die, from the STAMPtember® release, along with a new embossing folder, from the new Simon October card kit!...
I embossed the folder on a cream colored cardstock that came with the card kit.  I then took a Rainbow Splash Buttercream and then Simon Latte ink pads, and brushed them over the embossed images...giving the panel some color on the images.  I die cut the sentiment with silver matte cardstock, and layered with two white cardstock layers underneath.  I popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
Simple, but with two beautiful products and some ink...you can't go wrong!!  Hope you have a great weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa