Sunday, September 8, 2024

Elegant Blossom Branch

I have used two new Simon Says Stamp dies, one a beautiful flower die set, from their STAMPtember® release, to make a birthday card...
I die cut the flower and stem/leaves from white cardstock, and brushed on the colored inks.  I die cut the frames, and chose to spread the same ink from the flowers over the inside frame, and the outside panel of the card.  I used a sentiment stamp from a previous release, and adhered the flowers to the panel as the last step.  The white frame was the only frame layered.  Here's a close up...
In addition to this wonderful release, there are so many wonderful collaboratstive stamp/die sets being released daily over at the Simon website...I hope you're having fun with STAMPtember®...I know I am!!  Hope you have a fantastic week!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa