Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Just Because

I have made a card with the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Fancy Just Because die and Tiny Tufts embossing folder, from the new STAMPtember® release!...
This is a simply made card, but I think it's wonderful how a pretty die, embossing folder, and piece of patterned paper, can make for a pretty card!  I used a piece of vellum behind the die cut sentiment, to give it a bit of "separate" from the background.  I popped up the embossed panel on a piece of the patterned paper, and made an envelope for the card, as it wound up being a bit bigger than an A2...5 3/4"x4 1/2".  I could have made it standard size, but I just really liked the border of the patterned paper being a bit bigger.  Here's a pic with the envelope...
Here's a closeup...
Such great fun!!  Hope you're having fun with the first days of STAMPtember®!!  There will be something new every day, over at Simon, hope you will check it out!!  I'll have more tomorrow!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa