Sunday, September 29, 2024

Love and Joy at Christmas

My first Christmas card of the season!  I have made today's card with a new Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamp set and a new embossing folder/die set, both from their new STAMPtember® release!
I die cut the leaves/berries and then put the die cut into the embossing folder.  I ran it through on my Big Shot, and the leaves/berries then had beautiful definition!  I colored the leaves/berries with markers, and used glossy accent to dot the berries and give them some pretty shine!  I then put the die cut "inside" a popped up panel with a heart die cut window and two sentiments stamped in the space of the upper left hand curve of the die cut heart. Here's a closeup...
It will be October in a couple of days...less than three months until Christmas!  I am ready to get started getting ready!  Hope you have had a great weekend! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa