Thursday, April 18, 2024

Celebrate Release!

There is a brand new release out, over at Simon Says Stamp!  The release is called Celebrate, and I am starting off the "celebration", with a birthday card that I have made with the new Celestial Wishes stamp set!...
I used the burst stamp, and stamped it with eight different colored inks.  I placed the stamp in my MISTI, and taped the burst on either side of where I was stamping.  I then quickly removed the tape before stamping the inked image on the paper...
It took a little bit of time, but if you're careful, it's not hard.  I then stamped the "happy birthday over all the colors, with versamark and then black embossed.  I chose the clear gems and colored them with my markers, so the colors would match the color inks I stamped with.  Here's a close up...
I made a second card with this set, simply done...
I stamped the leaves, then chose a dark color for the flowers, and then stamped them .  I added the "thank you" with versamark and black embossing powder.  I love the shine that this gives to the sentiment!...
I hope you will check out the release over at Simon!  There are two blog hops at the Simon Blog, one tomorrow, April 19th, and on Saturday, April 20th...there will be TONS of inspiration!!  Hope you're having a beautiful day!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love your rainbow starburst! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean and simple - love both cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa