Sunday, April 7, 2024

Pretty Petals for Mommy

I have made a card Mother's Day, or a birthday(the inside of the card is yet to be stamped), with a beautiful Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set from their Be Bold release!...
This set is SO much fun to create with! The possibilities for colors is endless, and the end results of stamping the colors is sheer happiness!   I first stamped all the flower outline parts in black ink.  I stamped them in my MISTI so that I could stamp them more than once, if needed. I then stamped the color onto the petals and leaves.   I chose three colors of orange to stamp the colors onto the petals of the flower, and one green for the leaves.  After coloring, I die cut the flower and the stems/leaves, layered and popped up the flower onto the panel that I had stamped the sentiments.  Here's a closeup...
I made this card for my grandsons to give to give their mom(my daughter) for her birthday or Mother's Day....and although it's not a "cute" card, I liked the thought of a pretty card from them to her??!!  In any event, I loved the way it turned out...and so much fun, too!!  Hope you had a great weekend...Solar Eclipse tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa