Thursday, April 11, 2024

Whirl Blossom Birthday

I have made a birthday card with a couple of the new dies from Simon Says Stamp's Be Bold release...
I used the pretty Whirl Blossom die along with the CZ Design Happy die for my card.  I die cut three of the flowers and brushed pink, orange, and yellow inks onto the flowers and outlines, stamping the lighter shade on the flower and the darker shade on the outline.  I die cut and layered the sentiment.  I added a scripted sentiment from the coordinating, stamping with versamark and silver embossing.  I added a Simon gem to each flower center, but used the clear gems.  I used markers to color each gem to the shade of the flower.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great week, and will have a great weekend!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! LisaA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa