Monday, September 12, 2022

Single Morning Blossoms

I've made two different but similar cards with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Morning Blossom die set from the STAMPtember® release!...
This first one was actually the second one I made...it just made me a tiny bit happier, so I'm posting it first!    I die cut and colored the flower and stem with markers, then popped up the top petals from the bottom.  I thought I would try a background, and the beautiful new Bold Leaves background stamp was PERFECT!  I stamped it with Simon Fog ink, and used a sentiment from the wonderful new Black Eyed Susans stamp/die set ( I am absolutely in love with the sentiments and their dies from this set!)!  Simple, but I love it this way!!  Here's a close up...
 

The second one, much like the first...
I made the flower like the first card!  I used Simon Earl ink and a blender brush to make a "background" for the flower.  I used a sentiment that I cut apart, and stamped, from the Simon Magnolia Apple Blossom stamp set.  I added some Tonic Morning Dew drops.  Here's a close up...
A simple flower, a background, and a sentiment...simplicity in cards is my favorite!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. I am posting again, without typos this time, lol. Your cards are just beautiful. I love the Bold Leaves background stamp you used, especially with a very light ink color. I have been talking myself out of purchasing it, but it is now in my cart. The second card has another beautiful background. Just enough color to highlight the flower. I love your CAS cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so beautiful! You always inspire me! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa