Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Intricate Hot Foil Daisies

I have used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Intricate Daisies Hot Foil plate/die set from Simon's new STAMPtember® release, to make two cards with the largest daisy...
I hot foiled the first one with black foil.  I die cut it, and then colored it with 14 different markers.  I dotted the center with a black marker.  I layered the flower and adhered it to a panel that I had stamped a sentiment from the new Extra Talkative stamp/die set!  I LOVE sentiments...the right sentiment on a card MAKES the card...and I LOVE these sentiments!!  I stamped with versamark and black embossed.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the same flower, but used gold hot foil...
After I hot foiled the daisy, I colored with two pink markers.  I then used a versamark pen, used the brush end and "colored" the center of the flower with versamark.  I then glitter gold embossed the center.  I also glitter gold embossed the sentiment, from another of the beautiful new stamp sets, Black Eyed Susans.  I layered the flower, adhered to the panel, and popped up the panel on the card.  
Here's a close up..,
Having SO much fun with this amazing new release...hope you're having a great week!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa