Sunday, September 18, 2022

Black-Eyed Susans

I have made two cards with the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Black-Eyed Susans stamp/die set, from their STAMPtember® release!
This set is SO pretty!  I had used the sentiments and their dies on other cards from this release, but was excited to use the flower stamps/dies that the set was named for!  Those of you who know me, though, know that coloring is not my forte.  I had just purchased some Ohuhu markers, though...not the vast colors/shades like Copics, but "supposed" to be a set of markers "closer" to Copics.  The price(around$50 for 100 markers), well, I just couldn't resist!  I had fun!  I stamped with Memento Ink, die cut, then colored both the smaller and the larger flower images.  I layered them and for the first one, paired it with a scrap piece of stamped cardstock(stamped with an older Simon background stamp...Friendship Text)...love when that happens!  I added a die cut and layered sentiment from the new release, and adhered and popped up on card.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I used the larger set of flowers...
This time, much like the first, I stamped, die cut, colored and layered the flowers.  I adhered them to a panel with the new Bold Leaves background stamp from Simon's new release(LOVE this stamp!).  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set, die cut, layered and popped up over the flowers.  Here's a close up...
SO much FUN!!  I hope you are enjoying STAMPtember®....there's a new collaborative release every day...so cool when so many companies come together for a month long event like STAMPtember®!!
Thank you for taking time to read my post, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa