Saturday, September 3, 2022

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

I have made a fun birthday card with a fun new Simon Says Stamp die from their STAMPtember® release!  It's a perfect day to create a birthday card, as I want to say Happy Birthday to the wonderful owner of Simon Says Stamp, Heidi Crowl!!
 Happy Birthday, Heidi!!...
I die cut the candles and colored the pieces of the candle, while still in the die, with my markers.  In the die cut spots of the flames, I removed the pieces, and die cut flames made with versamark and gold glitter embossing powder on cardstock.  I also stamped the sentiment with versamark and glitter gold embossed the sentiment. I thought the sentiment, from the Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp set, was perfect to pair with candles.  Here's a close up...
Since the release came out yesterday, there has been a blog party and new collaborative stamp sets...with LOTS more to come as the month goes on...hope you will check it out, if you haven't already!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa