Friday, September 9, 2022

Pencil Love for Teachers

I have used the fun new Simon Says Stamp You're Sharp stamp/die set, from Simon's new STAMPtember® release, to make a couple cards for our wonderful teachers!...
When I first saw this set, I saw a sunflower!  Not sure if that's what you get when you see my card, but that was my intent!  I stamped, die cut, and colored the pencils with markers.  I then stamped a sentiment from the new XL Teacher Greetings stamp set with versamark and white embossed!  I layered and popped up the pencils, added the brown center with sentiment, and used an old piece of patterned paper to cover the card.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I used the other pencil filled stamp from the set...
I made it much like the first one, except the sentiment I used from the same sentiment set, I used one of the coordinating dies!  I used an old MFT Stamps background stamp to stamp some fine lines on my red cardstock to mimic the lines in the pencils, and popped up the panel on the red striped paper.  Here's a close up...
What an incredibly fun set!!  I didn't even get to the pencil stamps/dies in this set....so much to create with!  STAMPtember® is filled with so much fun!!Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa