Monday, September 19, 2022

Buckeye Leaves

The new Simon Says Stamp Buckeye Leaf die is sooooo pretty!!  It is part of the Simon  STAMPtember® release, and I have opted to watercolor a couple die cut leaves to make a Fall kinda card...
I die cut the leaves from watercolor cardstock, and left them in the cardstock after die cutting to color, to keep them stable while painting.  The colors are faint, but I loved them that way!  one used yellow and an orange, the other a yellow and a green.  I used an older CZ Design die for the sentiment and stamped and handcut a sentiment from a Simon sentiment stamp set!  I adhered them to a panel that I had used a Simon embossing folder for some interest!  I bent the leaves at the centers to give them some dimension.   Popped it all up on the card...here's a closee up...
I am always so thankful for the kindness of others!!
Thankful for you, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa