Monday, January 25, 2016

Thanks with Single Roses

I have been enjoying time with my wonderful sister Rachel, visiting from Buffalo...she got snowed in here because of her connecting flight  home in Baltimore, so I get to enjoy her for one more day!!  Until I get back in my "haven", I've put together a card that uses the pretty Simon Says Stamp Single Roses dies and Painted Thanks die, along with...my beloved paint chips!!...
I die cut the roses from 3 shades of yellow...shades are what I LOVE about paint chips...making these flowers was easy and fun to do with paint chips, the leaves from one green paint chip and the "thanks" from a black chip:)!!  I layered all the elements... twice for flowers and leaves, three times for sentiment.  Added to card with tiny glue dots to adhere to card and to each other.  Here's a close up...
These flowers are so wonderful:)!!  See you in a couple days:)!!  Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Love this simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the different shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fresh and pretty :)
    Good to hear you got through the storms okay.
    Hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, this swirly flowers card is gorgeous. Great die! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! A CAS card with texture, shading and depth! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! A CAS card with texture, shading and depth! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    I have a question please.
    Where did you get the leaves. It is not with the dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seema! The leaves are from the same die set...I DID cut some of them apart and the stems off to fit behind the flowers without showing the stems, but I only used the Single Roses die set:)! Hugs!!

      Delete
  9. Hi, what product did you use to layer the elements? They're so thin. LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa