Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Biggest Heart

I used the  new Simon Says Stamp die, Stitched Heart Collage, to make a quick, simple card for Valentine's or any time:)...
 I used paint chips for the 2 shades of pink for my heart "windows".  I thought the sentiment from an older set of Simon stamps, Lila's Heart went PERFECT with this die and perfect for so many occasions!  I LOVE Valentine's Day, but I also LOVE to see hearts used all through the year, and love taking this season and opportunity to show off hearts this way!!  Popped up the die cut panel over the chip pieces underneath.  Here's a close up...
Ok...so much fun and so easy and simple...and speaking of love...I LOVE easy and simple!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa