Friday, January 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti January Release Blog Hop!


 Today, Reverse Confettti is celebrating their January  Release with a Blog Hop...the day has finally come, and all the new stamps, dies, and Quick Card Panels are now available for sale over at the Reverse Confettti store!!  

You should have arrived here from the amazing Heather Pulvirenti's blog!
I hope you've had some time over the last three days, to see all the new products by way of the sneak peeks, and the Confetti Crew's inspirational and creative ways they have used the new products!! 
 This month's release is all about love!!  The January release has 4 sets of Reverse Confetti stamp sets, 7 sets of Confetti Cuts dies and some very sweet and "love"ly Quick Card Panels! I have chosen to use the Heart Tag Toppers,  the Lovey Words stamps and Confetti Cuts dies, and one of the Quick Card Panels (on my first project) to make a couple of MY favorite kinds of Valentines...chocolate filled!!...
I die cut the sentiment and layered 3 times.  I stamped the coordinating sentiment with versamark and white embossed.  Layered the Tag Topper several times, as well, and filled in the hearts with some pink hearts that I had separately die cut.  You take this...
and turn it into this...
What a way to beautifully dress up an average bag of chocolates...oh, I so love this topper die and these new Lovey stamps and dies!!  

Ok...another one, using the vertical Heart Tag Topper...
 A close up...
and again, I have to say...from this...  
to this...oh, how pretty can some kisses get??!!

Now...if you noticed, the bag of kisses had pink kisses that I didn't use in my bag(the color didn't go with the red, black and grey)...so, what to do with all the pink kisses??  Used a pillow box and the new Labeled stamp set with the Give Thanks Label Confetti Cuts die, and made yet another sweet treat for someone special:)!!... 
Ok...here's a list of the products that I used on my projects:






From here, the next stop on the hop is the amazing Lisa Henke 
Hey...before I go...don't forget  January's  Sketch for You to Try over at the Reverse Confetti blog...might be the creative spark you need this week:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

19 comments:

  1. Love,love your tags. What sweet attention to detail, right down to the chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies just make me want every thing! Love these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tags! I think I need to get that die. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tags! I think I need to get that die. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag toppers are so innovative and you've showcased them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These treats are so cute, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tags, what a lovely treat to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the tags SCREAM chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the "stacked hearts" option for the tags...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tags. Love the brown color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet, those labels are really fantastic. I love seeing how everyone is using them to create such different projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful goodies here,
    great ideas and lovely
    colors. Love the tag
    toppers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, your beautiful projects just sold me on the Tag and Heart Tag Topper Confetti cuts ... and just about everything else in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tags came out great! So inspiring and just in time for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa