Sunday, January 31, 2016

Heart Banner and It's Leftovers

Ok...a couple cards with the sweet and uber pretty new Simon Says Stamp Heart Banner die and my rainbow colored paint chips!  The first simply uses the banner, layered with the paint chips placed into each of the hearts.  I used a sentiment from the Simon Set, Hello Friends. and rounded the bottom corners...super simply done...
 The second card uses all the leftovers of the first one(plus a few extra) and the Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks, along with the Grid Background stamp (stamped with Versamark and clear embossed for some interest and dimension)...
I used the paint chips again on this one, using 2 shades of each color from paint chips for the hearts.  What made this so easy, were the lines from the grid stamp...placement was a breeze!!  Here's a close up (if you look closely, you can see the embossed grid)...
LOVE this die...had SO MUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards and I'm so intrigued by your paint chips! You end up with such perfect colors!!! Do you rob each paint store in town to get all those great colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to buy everything you post!!I just placed two orders at SSS the other day and the boxes came and I can't wait to play! Then I went through my wish list (made almost exclusively from looking at your blog) and asked myself realistically what i would use so that i could pair it down and not need to take out a second mortgage.... but I still find myself 'needing' what you post... :) LOVE your works of art!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leftovers are DELISH!!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 27, 2020

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa