Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sending You Lots of Love

I LOVE the little flowers in the new Simon Says Stamp Mini Flowers and Leaves die set!!  These are the cutest flowers...and I love the fact that they are so small...you can put a bunch of them together for a virtual garden of loveliness:)!!...
 I die cut and layered the flowers twice, and hand drew the stems.  I hand drew the stitching around the heart by using the heart die, placing it over the window, and tracing around the die:)!  Here's a close up...
Did I say I love these flowers?...oh yeah...I did...so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! I'm with you -- the flowers are precious, and you made a perfect window for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute. These flowers would be great for the paint chip technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so cute. I do love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, what a sweet card! I love the stitching around the heart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, can't get better than this!! I love hearts and flowers :) Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card. I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of tracing around a die! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of tracing around a die! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa