Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wooden Tree

Just a super quick post with ...yes...my favorite tree die EVAH...this time made with wood and handmade paper...
 I layered both the tree and sentiment and adhered only the trunk of the tree to the panel and this time, let the leaves go "au natural".  The wood paper was in a package of papers I purchased from Simon Says Stamp with a variety of really cool papers...and I LOVE the 2 sheets of wood veneer papers.  The handmade paper is a  piece I've had in my stash for a long time...thought with fall and it's colored texture, was PERFECT with my wooden tree.  Found a cream card to match.  Here's a closeup of the tree...

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) I love the handmade paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again! You made another beautiful card with this die and I love it! I really want this die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!!!
    I like your dies, they are so beautiful.
    Unfortunately they are not on the market in The Netherlands.
    /Carola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has wonderful colors and texture. That handmade paper is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect paper to use for this card. So glad I have that die!

    ReplyDelete


  6. It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa