Saturday, September 7, 2013

Autumn Tree

I was going through some papers yesterday, and found a couple pieces of paper backed linen I had gotten at Michael's.  I so wanted to make a Fall card...and was really thinking leaves.  But...I kept being drawn back to A (as in one) tree.   Although I know that I had made a whole bunch of cards with this Simon Says Stamp All Seasons Tree die, I thought I would try my hand at using it with the linen...
 I stamped the sentiment twice with Early Espresso ink, using my stamp a ma jig for placement...stamping on linen is not so easy, it doesn't stamp as dark as on paper.  I layered the linen panel on two white die cut tree panels.   Here is a close up of the linen...
I adhered the linen panel on a Tangerine Tango card...so I kinda got my Fall card...hey the tree has leaves:):):).  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, love this tree and it looks fab on linen, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word ,beautiful !
    !neke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time stamping on paper let alone linen but you did a wonderful job. And why not continue to use a die you love. It worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and Simple perfection! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous! Hugs..Denisse (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The linen has great texture!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa