Saturday, September 7, 2013

Autumn Tree

I was going through some papers yesterday, and found a couple pieces of paper backed linen I had gotten at Michael's.  I so wanted to make a Fall card...and was really thinking leaves.  But...I kept being drawn back to A (as in one) tree.   Although I know that I had made a whole bunch of cards with this Simon Says Stamp All Seasons Tree die, I thought I would try my hand at using it with the linen...
 I stamped the sentiment twice with Early Espresso ink, using my stamp a ma jig for placement...stamping on linen is not so easy, it doesn't stamp as dark as on paper.  I layered the linen panel on two white die cut tree panels.   Here is a close up of the linen...
I adhered the linen panel on a Tangerine Tango card...so I kinda got my Fall card...hey the tree has leaves:):):).  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, love this tree and it looks fab on linen, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word ,beautiful !
    !neke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time stamping on paper let alone linen but you did a wonderful job. And why not continue to use a die you love. It worked perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and Simple perfection! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the linen papers. Great for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous! Hugs..Denisse (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The linen has great texture!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa