Thursday, October 10, 2024

Sweet Wishes Release!

There's a new release out over at Simon Says Stamp today, Sweet Wishes!  I have made a sparkly Christmas card to start off this wonderful release!...
This Stylized Tree die set comes with a tree die and a die with three different sized decoration balls.  I used Simon Glitter cardstock for both the tree as well as the ornaments.  I die cut and layered both the tree, as well as the ornaments.  I adhered them to a black piece of cardstock that I had embossed snowflakes on, with a Simon embossing folder.  The sentiment is from an older die set, Merry and Bright, using the same white glitter cardstock.  I cut off the "Bright", and layered it.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great start to this month!  Cooler temps here in Virginia...in...my...glory!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
    Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa