Sunday, October 27, 2024

Beautiful Bloom

I have made a card with the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Blooms stamp and die set, from the Sweet Wishes release!
The stamps from this set actually came out in September with the STAMPtember® release, but I was beyond THRILLED to have the stamps rereleased, along with the dies, in this new release!!  The flowers are so pretty, and I chose to simply use one of the flowers and two of the leaves, along with a sentiment, to make my card.  I stamped, die cut, colored and popped up the flower , and layered the leaves.  I colored the flower like a black eyed susan...kind of Fallish!  I popped up the panel onto the card, and done.  
Here's a close up...
Such a pretty set...and such CAS fun!!  Hope you have had a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa