Monday, October 14, 2024

Dimensional Christmas Cards

Simon Says Stamp has just released the new November Card Kit today!  I have used a paper pack(with foam squares!) from the kit, along with the kit's embossing folder and sentiment from the stamp set in the kit, to make five, dimensional cards for Christmas!
I had SO much fun making these cards!!!  I was sitting watching Inside Out 2 with my son, and put these together while watching the movie!  I had a blast...and love their popped up look!  The sentiment was not made to be straight, but, for my use, I attempted to straighten it the best I could!  I think these are so cute!  I have taken individual pictures of each card, to show you what they look like a little closer up...
I




The cool thing about Simon Card Kits is that you can subscribe to them, and get them every month.  The kits have everything inside you would need to make cards with!  I did use my own white cardstock and black ink, but was great having cards in a kit!  Hope you will check the kit out...have a link below!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa