Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Tulip Filled Birthday Wishes

I have used the new Rainbow Splash Mosaic Tulips embossing folder, to make a birthday card...
I used, what I'm calling, the debossed coloring method, of embossing.  I embossed the white cardstock, then colored the images on the DEBOSSED side of the paper with markers.  THEN, comes the magic!  I took a black stamp pad and swiped it over the debossed, colored images, and voila...the black stamp pad only touches the flat parts of the embossed cardstock...you have colored images with a black background!  The cool thing in the coloring with markers, is that you don't have to be precise or perfect with your coloring...the swiping of the black stamp pad will cover all the over coloring!  I then added a Simon birthday die cut sentiment, which I had layered.    Here's a close up...
I LOVE red tulips...this card was so much fun to make!!  Hope you're having a great week!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa