Sunday, February 5, 2023

Printmaking Postage

I have used the sweet new Simon Says Stamp Printmaking Postage stamp/die set, from the Kisses release, to make a card...
I stamped the total images of all the stamps in my MISTI with Simon fog ink.  I then went about coloring all the stamp images with markers...went for a more pastel color palette.  After I had them all colored, I put the colored cardstock back into my MISTI, rubbed the images with my magic bag(anti static), stamped with versamark, and white embossed.  I then die cut the images.  I put a pop up adhesive on the back of each stamp, and adhered to a panel that had been stamped with one of the sweet sentiments from the set, and the panel die cut with an older(but still available) postage stamp rectangle die.  I popped that up over a black die cut postage rectangle, then onto the card.  Here's a close up...
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend...peace and happiness, please be safe!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a cute way to use this stamp set. I love the design and soft color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several versions of this, but yours is the best! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa