Saturday, February 25, 2023

Pearlized Angularium

I have made a couple birthday cards using the new CZ Design Angularium Cling stamp from Simon Says Stamp's newest Be Creative release, with some ink,  pearlized spray, and some birthday sentiment dies...
These cards were actually experimental, as I had never tried this before...what fun!  On a whim, I  used some old Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist(Perfect Pearl) I have had for a long time, and sprayed it on the stamp after I had inked it up with several different blue ink pads.  I think you can get the same mist affect by adding perfect pearls powder to water, using a misting bottle.  I have included links to those below.  I then stamped the stamp onto my cardstock and let it dry. The look on this card is a bit abstract...my daughters thought it was cool!   I cut it down, and added a die cut and layered Simon Happy Birthday sentiment, which I then took my Jelly Roll pen and then my Wink of Stella brush marker over...to give it some shine like the paper.  Here's a close up...
The second card a bit darker and the lines a little less muted...
I used two blue inks and a green ink on this card, and a silver die cut and layered sentiment. I stamped this one three different times This card still has a shiny look, but not nearly as abstract as the first.  Here's a close up...
Pictures don't do justice to the shine...what super fun I had!  Not sure I'm any good at it, but it was fun, and it's good to branch out sometimes and try something new!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa