Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Love to the Ends of the Rainbow!

I have used a fun new Simon Says Stamp stamp set to make a clean andsimple card celebrating St. Patrick's Day and love!..
I stamped the sentiment in black and cut it out with scissors.  I had tried stamping the sentiment in green, and on another try, stamped with versamark and  black embosed the sentiment, but liked the plain black stamped sentiment best.  I colored the clovers green and dotted the horseshoe with my jelly pen,  I stamped the rainbow and pot of gold, and colored with markers, adding more jelly pen for the gold. I added one of the sentiments from the set below the rainbow, and then popped the "Love U" sentiment at the top of the card.  Here's a closeup...
a
I can barely believe this is the end of February...onto March!!  Hope you are having a great week! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa