Saturday, October 1, 2022

Pepperberry Bundles

Happy World Card Making Day!!  I couldn't resist celebrating this day, as I LOVE to make cards, so I pulled out the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Pepperberry Bundles Embossing Folder/die set, from the STAMPtember® release, and made a couple cards...
I have to say, from the moment I took this embossing folder/die out of it's packaging and started playing, I have been in love!!  The berry stems this set makes, die cut, colored and embossed, are so beautiful...solo like this first one, with simply a sentiment, or like the second, where I used the embossing folder and a die cut sentiment!  Either way...I think these berry stems are just lovely, and can be used for Christmas, or everyday!  I die cut the stems from white cardstock, colored with markers, then ran them through my Big Shot, in the embossing folder...LOVE!!  I used a new Simon Christmas sentiment in versamark and gold embossing, and popped up the panel on the card.  Here's a close up...
The second one, like the first, I die cut, colored and embossed the berry stems...
Then, after embossing, I adhered the stems to a panel with the embossing folder embossed on it! I find that coloring BEFORE you emboss gives the images a sharper and more defined look!   I used a sentiment from the new Simon Black Eyed Susans stamp/die set(another loved set!), stamped with versamark and black embossed.  I had tried silver and gold embossed sentiments, but found black to "go" best!  Here's a close up...
Hope all is well in your part of the world...I had clean up in my yard after Ian went through here in South East Virginia...some downed branches from my trees, that needed sawing and bagging...but nothing compared to Florida...thoughts and prayers!  Have a great rest of your weekend...hope you get to have some creative card time, to celebrate this day!
Thanks for coming by my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. These cards take my breath away!!! So lovely, as always. I so admire your card making skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen EricksonOctober 07, 2022

    Pretty cards

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa