Monday, October 10, 2022

Merry Christmas Tree

I have used the wonderful new Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas Tree die, from their new Cozy Hugs release, to make a Christmas card...
I die cut two of the treeson random scrapes of cardstock, and adhered the die cut trees together.  I then die cut a third tree on a full card panel and adhered the other two underneath the top panel.  I cut a strip off of each side of the panel.  I used cut strips of traditional Christmas colors  that were just almost 3/4"wide, and adhered  horizontally underneath each "line" of the tree.  I then glued all the little middles to the "R, A and O" letters, and adhered in place.   It does take a little finesse to glue the layers. the letter middle pieces, and get the strips just right, but such fun when it all comes together!!  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great day, and start to this second week in October...yikes, this month is flying by already!!  
Thanks for stopping by, today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa...thank you for sharing such a beautiful card! When I saw the die and clicked the link, I was hoping for a hack to stack die cuts so precisely without all the fiddly inlays and gluing after lining up (and re-aligning) with surgical concentration and skill. Haha. I know there's no hack...just skill (and patience). With that being said, I appreciate the time and effort you put into your lovely card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa