Saturday, August 6, 2022

Sunburst Thank You

I've made a card with the Simon Says Stamp Sunburst and Photo Play Thank You dies, for a requested thank you card for my daughter to give to a friend...
She wanted a thank you card with a sun, and for it to be melon colored....the Simon Sunburst was my first thought to create the card she was thinking of.  I die cut, blended the inks, and layered the sunburst,  I cut it down before layering...kind of liked the border that it created.  I added a cool die cut and layered thank you, and done.  Simple and I have to say, I think it turned out kind of  cool!  Here's a close up...
Hope you have a sunny day...but not too hot, although I am recently having a hard time imagining the not too hot part...ha ha!!  
Thanks for taking a look today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa