Sunday, August 14, 2022

Fab Floral Plate Happy Birthday

I have made a birthday card with the fun Simon Says Stamp Fab Floral Plate die, from their 
I first embossed the plate onto a piece of cardstock...so I had the flower images.  I then used the old MFT Stamps Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background stamp(so sorry, but doesn't appear to be available any more), stamped with versamark and white embossed, over the embossed plate cardstock.  I then used a rainbow of colors and the new Simon Detail Round Blending Brushes to give color to the flowers.  I adhered three layers of die cut plates over the colored flowers, and added a silver, layered Simon happy birthday die cut!  Here's a close up...
Rainbow anything, but especiallyflowers, ALWAYS make me so happy!  Hope you had a great weekend!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa